Purlins are rolled sorts of flat steel sheets ranging between 1mm and 3mm steel. They are used for building the roofs and walls to support the deck.
Bunch of rollers are used to shape the flat sheet into the required purlin shape. Structural C and Z section purlins are made using high quality tensile galvanized steel. The C purlins are within the shape of a ‘C’, whereas the Z purlins are within the shape of a ‘Z’.
Purlin frames suit smaller sheds that are of less than 12 metres. It also has fewer labour costs that end in maximum savings. It is very easy to construct a shed with the help of a purlin sheet. Everything on the location is bolted and screwed together. It is an inexpensive way of construction. The maximum capacity of a C purlin shed is 24 metres. Manufactures use two C sections to brace the shed and supply increased durability.
Benefits of C and Z purlin are:
- Strong and reliable — C and Z purlin sheets are best suited for industrial buildings, verandas, and garages. It is also used wherever reliable steel framing is required. It provides flexibility in choosing designs, thus allowing customers a spread of designing options.
- Reduced weight — Purlin sheets are light in weight that can be transported easily from one place to the other. They have a long life and increased strength. Punched purlins are usually manufactured using high tensile steel that assures durability.
- Easy to install — The installation of purlin steels happens within no time. State of the art machinery reduces the time taken for production and installation. Some companies offer exceptionally quick service. C and Z Purlin manufacturer in Chhattisgarh offer tested a range of C and Z purlins.
- Competitive price — Purlin sheets are offered at competitive rates as compared to structural steel. Company’s technical representatives provide entire details on the price of the final product. Some companies include installation charges as well.
- Complete engineering support — Engineers handling purlins have thorough knowledge and practical experience in handling purlins and grits. They follow international standards and principles so as to suits all required policies.